|Design Resources Server||
Example : An experiment was conducted at Jorhat under the aegis of Project Directorate of Cropping Systems Research, Modipuram using a balance incomplete block (BIB) design with parameters v = b = 7, r = k = 4, λ = 2. The treatment details are as given below:
The yields from each of the crop sequence were converted into calories/ hectare. The block structure and the calories of the output per hectare obtained are given as
1. Perform the analysis of variance of the data to test whether there is any difference between treatments.
2. Perform the analysis of variance of the data to test whether there is any difference between blocks.
3. Obtain adjusted treatment means and perform all possible pair wise treatment comparisons.
4. The experimenter is interested in ascertaining that the average effect of 1st two treatments is same as the average effect of the remaining 5 treatments.
5. Also compare the treatment 3,4,5,6,7 among themselves.
Analysis Using SPSS
|Tests of Significance|
|Correlation and Regression|
|Completely Randomised Design|
|Incomplete Block Design|
|Resolvable Block Design|
|Latin Square Design|
|Factorial RCB Design|
|Partially Confounded Design|
|Factorial Experiment with Extra Treatments|
|Split Plot Design|
|Strip Plot Design|
|Response Surface Design|
|Cross Over Design|
|Analysis of Covariance|
|Diagnostics and Remedial Measures|
|Principal Component Analysis|
|Groups of Experiments|
exposure on SAS, SPSS, MINITAB, SYSTAT and
available at Design Resources Server(www.iasri.res.in/design)